APAC - DevSecOps Advocate - DevOps
- Singapore Road, Khu đô thị Ciputra, Phú Thượng, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Vietnam
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: DevOps/Cloud Native
JOB TITLE(s): DevSecOps Advocate
Our client is looking for a developer advocate with a passion for security to join their team. Your goal is to drive awareness about securing cloud native infrastructure throughout the development lifecycle so that developers can build applications with confidence.
- Collaborate with thought leaders in the community to shape the future of DevSecOps
- Speak about important DevOps and security topics at various conferences, meetups, and other events
- Author and publish a variety of DevOps and security content (articles, blog posts, videos, how-to's, etc)
- Leverage social media to drive awareness about DevOps and security
- Stay on top of emerging cloud native infrastructure trends and be a subject matter expert for the company
- Be the voice of the community for the product and engineering teams to improve our clients’ offerings
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer, cloud infrastructure engineer, or security engineer working with cloud native technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience presenting at technology conferences, blogging or writing technical articles with an existing follower base, or contributing to an open source project
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.