Sr. Sales Engineer - North East - API Security
- Orchard St, New York, NY 10002, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Security
REPORTING TO: VP Sales
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Sales Engineer
The successful candidate will partner with sales professionals to engage and assist prospects through the buying process. The ability to evangelize our clients' approach and educate technical teams on the benefits of their solution is key to success in this role. They are seeking a results-driven, disciplined technical sales leaders, with a passion for innovative technology.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales team on strategy to drive additional revenue and provide support to achieve sales targets
- Support the Regional Sales team and partners in client meetings, demonstrations and presentations
- Project management and technical account management
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
Who are you?
- A self-driven and innovative style
- Strong written and spoken consultative sales skills, both for executive and technical audiences
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to Can translate customer feedback into product features
- Strong education and evangelism skills
- Can be a coach and mentor
- Loyal and really cares about the company and success
- 8-10 years’ Experience of enterprise cybersecurity; customer facing/system engineering experience : Application Security / SaaS solutions / WAF/RASP / Other early stage security start-up experience
- Love to work collaboratively with customers to solve hard problems
- Can translate customer feedback into product features
- Has worked with subscription-based solutions and understands how to ensure customer retention/renewal (post sales).
- Strong communication and listening skills and attention to detail
- The ability to articulate use-cases and value eloquently and able to train others in this manner
- Must have worked and interfaced with product marketing, product management and capable of assisting with sales enablement which includes content and training
- Experience being the first SE at an early stage startup and has demonstrated the ability to be effective.
- Excellent time management skills.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.