Enterprise Account Executive - TOLA & West Coast
- TX-183, Dallas, TX, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking and App Monitoring
REPORTING TO: VP Sales
JOB TITLE(s): Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is looking to grow their sales team with an accomplished Enterprise Account Executive who can sell a technical product into a range of business functions and play an integral part of their continued sales success. The EAE will be instrumental in customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for their SaaS products. You will be consulting a mix of named accounts and prospective customers to best identify their business needs with our clients’ solutions. Success with this client comes from someone who is naturally entrepreneurial, effective, and is accustomed to consistently closing business.
- Ability to effectively articulate and demonstrate our client’s technical solution and functional value
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
- Leverage deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Strategically map out and break into accounts
- Maintain relevant information
- 7+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise clients
- 2+ years working remotely
- Highly motivated and well-developed business acumen
- Experience in consultative solutions selling in APM or related software
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business and gain customer validation
- Strong background in sales with demonstrated abilities to take ownership of business, prospect for leads, and close sales.
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.