Business Development Director (Remote USA) - Telecom
- 1 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Telecom
REPORTING TO: VP Sales, Americas
JOB TITLE(s): Business Development Director
- Identifying, prioritizing and engaging with large enterprise organizations, offering a no-cost service analysis of the mobile network experience for key corporate facilities, assessing the quality of services provided by the major US operators in those locations.
- You will work with the Pre-Sales team to deliver reports for a number of selected corporate accounts, ensuring the analysis provided is utilized directly in discussions with the mobile operators.
- Managing a program to engage with consumer facing organizations (i.e Consumer reports), exploring partnerships and collaboration which result in increased brand awareness, relevance and market pull across the US market.
- You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to leverage their knowledge in targeting organizations for greatest impact.
- Experience and understanding of the mobile telecoms industry across the United States, with a broad understanding of the market, mobile operator ecosystem and B2C and B2B solutions offered by the major providers.
- A commercial mindset with experience in a role that involves a level of sales & marketing business development.
- Previous experience working in an inside-sales or business development role with a demonstrable track record of personally planning and executing programs in order to exceed business targets.
- An individual contributor, comfortable working remotely from headquarters functions, with the persistence and tenacity to achieve results, with efficient and effective use of resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Confident in communicating with senior stakeholders and an ability to be convincing in order to achieve results.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.