Seattle - Enterprise Account Executive
- 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Network Visibility Security
REPORTING TO: Sales Director
JOB TITLE(s): Enterprise Account Executive
Our client is looking for a highly motivated technical sales executive for the West Coast with experience managing large territories for fast-growing network, security, and/or SaaS companies. If you have a track record of overachieving quota, selling into both Service Provider and Enterprise accounts, and being the lead sales representative in a large geographic region, this is a great opportunity and we want to talk to you. The ideal candidate is a hunter who can work in an extremely fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new customers to rapidly expand given territory.
- Generate a high volume of new opportunities to deliver predictable business.
- Diligently manage pipeline, leading to accurate forecasting.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Achieve QoQ growth in your territory.
- Work collaboratively with SDR and marketing teams to build demand gen programs that generate net new pipeline for your territory.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trends.
- Travel is a requirement and you must be able to travel on short notice.
- Experienced senior salesperson with a minimum of 8-years experience in the networking, monitoring, and/or security fields selling to technical buyers.
- Technical background (IP Networking, SaaS, Network Management/Forensics).
- Experience managing a large territory and quickly prioritizing prospects to meet your number.
- Proven track record. (Service Provider experience is highly favorable.)
- Experience closing deals up to $1M or more in TCV on a recurring revenue basis and an expert at working a robust funnel.
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting of territory performance.
- Ability to position new technology, present to both technical practitioners and C-level executives, and map strong product functionality to business value.
- Bullish about new technology, technically curious, and has the desire and mentality to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup.
- Aptitude running complex enterprise sales motions.
- Driven by recognition, both monetary and performance-based.
- Exceptional listening and consultative probing skills.
- Strong references from colleagues, superiors, and customers.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.