Enterprise Account Executive (Remote) - North East
- 1 M St Pl, Boston, MA 02127, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Client Network Monitoring
REPORTING TO: Regional VP, US East
JOB TITLE(s): Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is key to the growth and success of our client. This position is responsible for generating revenue through target accounts in the assigned territory. This will be achieved through account and territory planning, working with the sales development representative; field based sales activities and utilizing internal resources. This is a mid to senior level sales position requiring a solid history of quota and goal achievement in the software sales industry.
- Develop a sales strategy using annual business & marketing plans to penetrate target accounts, achieve assigned territory revenue and product goals.
- Understanding of the customer’s existing and future IT analytics needs as well as providing guidance to drive the direction of their business intelligences analytics services.
- Work closely with Customer Success team to ensure our clients customer satisfaction and additional revenue opportunities.
- Prospect qualification of all sales opportunities and accurate forecasting for the territory captured and updated using company CRM.
- Managing the sales process and closing opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience as top performing quota carrying sales representative penetrating large, enterprise accounts.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) experience within a high-velocity business preferred.
- History of quota over-achievement.
- Experience with Analytics and Business Intelligence concepts is a plus.
- Experience with Service Management, ITIL and ITAM concepts is a plus.
- Experience with Service Management solutions such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager or similar products are a big plus.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.