APAC - Support Engineer - Customer Success
- 1 Raffles Place, Singapore 048616
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: SDDC, IaaS, PaaS
REPORTING TO: VP Professional Services
JOB TITLE(s): Support Engineer - Customer Success
Our client delivers AWS compatible infrastructure and services that can be deployed in any enterprise data center. Their solutions include EC2-compatible and Kubernetes applications, S3-compatible, EBS-compatible and EFS-compatible storage, RDS-compatible databases, ELB-compatible load balancers, and EMR-compatible Hadoop. The product enables multi-cloud and hybrid applications while maintaining a consistent management using AWS APIs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on technical support in analyzing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting production system issues.
- Communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or workarounds in a clear and concise manner to the customer.
- Establish strong relationships with the customer’s technical team
- Prioritize customer requests and coordinate with the relevant contacts in our HQ
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to a predefined procedure, while engaging our engineering team as needed
- Provide ongoing training of our product, with adaptation to the customer needs
- 3+ years experience in a technical support position at an enterprise company, supporting production environments.
- Expertise working with at least two of the following: cloud, virtualization, networking, storage, OpenStack.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting Linux system issues.
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest appropriate solutions, in short timelines.
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve customer issues.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative in a startup environment.
- Background in networking, L2/L3
- Virtualization platforms: Vcloud, Vsphere, KVM
- Software-defined storage
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.