Senior Customer Success Manager
- 60 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Cloud
REPORTING TO: Chief Product Officer
JOB TITLE(s): Senior Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for driving customer adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. We are on the hunt for a candidate that is customer focused, and a self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success. You are strategic, sales-focused, and result-driven.
Our client is an early-stage startup and although your primary responsibility is to be a Customer Success Manager, you will also have opportunity to contribute and shape the company as it grows. You will be working alongside the founders of the company who will rely on your expertise to make critical decisions in the direction of the organization. This responsibility requires a strong bias towards action, an ability to manage uncertainty, to look at problems from many perspectives, and to be an owner at all times.
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensuring renewals, and driving long-term account growth
- Manage the customer relationship at multiple-levels; individual contributor, managerial, and executive
- Ensure customers recognize maximum value from their investments in our SaaS product.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased footprint
- Drive the onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our Support and Services teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments, actively seeking opportunities to upsell, and cross-sell
- Leverage your Customer Success experience to integrate new ideas and processes as our presence grows
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience with
- BA/BS (MBA/Masters preferred)
- 2+ years in customer success role
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success, including onboarding, adoption, renewals, quarterly business reviews
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Experience working with a sales team and partnering with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Capable of changing direction rapidly, to keep up with unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with B2B SaaS products is a plus
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.