Systems Engineer - SD WAN - Ohio Valley & NYC
- San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Data Center Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Virtualization and Cloud technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: SD- WAN
REPORTING TO: Director of Sales Engineering
TITLE(S): Systems Engineer
The Systems Engineer represents our clients’ SD-WAN Solution to customers. You will serve as the tip of spear in sales process and will play a crucial role in the success of their region.
- Serve as an integral part of the Sales team
- Build relationships with customers, earn trusted advisor status
- Work with customers to understand their technology and business challenges
- Lead white board sessions
- Present in person and remotely
- Design Solutions to solve technology and business challenges
- Own the Proof-of-Concept Process
- Gather Requirements and Success Criteria
- Build the Project-Plan with timelines
- Execute the plan
- Present results and findings to customers
- Manage the transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Deliver training to customers and channel partners
- Participate in frequent internal education
- Provide input on improvements including new features and/or products
- 3+ years of Pre-sales Systems Engineering Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ year experience supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, Routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Campus and DataCenter Architectures.
- Deep understanding of TCP. Experience with supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization that deal with flows and applications are helpful.
- Experience with APIs and Programmability
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies).
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, KVM.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.