SF Bay - Tradeshow & Field ABM Marketing Manager
- Bay St, San Francisco, CA, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Data Center Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Virtualization and Cloud technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Intent Based Networking
TITLE(S): Tradeshow & Field ABM Marketing Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for leading, planning, executing and measuring our clients' participation in trade shows, field events, webinars and account-based-marketing efforts globally. As a key member of the marketing team, you will work very closely with sales, demand gen, analyst relations, product marketing, and our clients' partners to ensure we are bringing in high-quality leads for our sales team.
- Set, lead, plan & drive the company’s global tradeshows, field events, webinars, and account-based marketing efforts.
- Accelerate and maximize our clients' global awareness through seamlessly executed events around the world
- You’ll lead the efforts and set the mood for high-energy, high-quality events.
- Work with marketing, sales, and product teams to plan and execute high-quality, results-focused field events.
- Define and measure the success and ROI of each event based on visibility, brand awareness, and leads generated.
- Collaborate with sales and partners to ensure event strategy is aligned with marketing and sales objectives
- Execute all logistics including procuring booth/meeting space, accommodations planning, registrations, vendor management, shipping, and tactics to attract the right audience to the booth, exhibit, and meetings
- Managing an inventory of exhibit materials and supplies including demo hardware, banners, posters, collateral, and giveaways
- Prepare the execution plan/guide for each show to ensure each attendee is fully prepared for the event
- Collaborate with others on the marketing team on the creation of targeted signage and messaging for tradeshows and field events
- Manage, plan and track large event budgets and expenses to ensure fiscal discipline
- You’ll work with the sales team on account-based marketing efforts and events
- 2 to 3 years of marketing experience in high tech running tradeshows and field events.
- 2 to 3 years executing account-based marketing efforts.
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Proficiency in tools such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint and Google Suite
- Products required, and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator preferred
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.