New York - Solution Architect
- Main St, Queens, NY, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Data Center Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Virtualization and Cloud technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Container Security
REPORTING TO: Senior Director, Solutions Architecture
TITLE(S): Solution Architect
A Solution Architect is a key member of both our clients’ sales and R&D teams. Solution Architects help customers successfully deploy and run their technology and apply what we learn from that work to the product roadmap.
In this position, you are involved with customers and channel partners throughout our clients’ relationship with them, including the following phases:
- Understanding customer requirements and design solutions
- Assist with the pre-sales process by answering technical questions, conducting proof of concept evaluations, and working with the R&D team to bridge any gaps
- Provide customers with an excellent adoption experience by helping with design, deployment, and integration of our client into their environments and operational processes
- Design and implement training materials to help our channel partners grow
You will also work closely with the R&D team, in the following ways:
- Sharing customer feedback, both at the macro level on general trends, and the micro level, from specific customers to shape the development of new product capabilities
- Working with R&D team members to debug and correct challenges encountered during customer deployments and designing product changes to avoid them in the future
- SAs typically have 10-15 years of experience in highly technical customer facing roles.
- SAs need to have depth experience in security, cloud services, Linux, and containers.
- SAs need in depth expertise in container and DevOps technologies such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift.
- SAs must also have strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Compute Platform.
- Security skills should include areas such as access control, runtime defense / anti-malware, and vulnerability management.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.