SF - Presales - Principle Security Architect
- Coleman Ave, San Jose, CA 95110, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Data Center Technology space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on Virtualization and Cloud technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How we do know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Networking
REPORTING TO: Director of Pre-sales Engineering
Our client is looking for a Principle Security Architect to support our security solutions. As a Principle Architect you will be the expert in leading the presales teams including their partners. You will be a part of a dynamic team focused on delivering best of breed visibility solutions to enterprise and service provider customers. This hire will be based on Metropolitan areas or a suitable remote location in the Eastern US.
- Provide technical Sales support.
- Performs specialized systems engineering role as an overlay supporting the eastern region.
- Performs in-depth and technical presentations on security and other emerging technologies for customers, partners, and training events.
- Architects complex security solutions with top worldwide customers.
- Responsible for assisting local teams with complex and strategic proof of concepts and product evaluations.
- Provides mentorship/guidance on emerging technologies and competitive trends to key customers, partners, and field sales teams.
- Ability to travel up to 75%+ for customer meetings and to lead complex POCs.
- Communication liaison between Field and Corporate on technical issues.
- Complex pre-sales technical support.
- Security specific RFI/P & Bid Support.
- Interface with Engineering and Product management team to bring Field’s requirements
- Bachelor Degree in a technical area (Computer Science, Computer Engineering); or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10 years of experience in a Pre-Sales role in security or cryptography
- 15 years of industry experience.
- Thorough understanding of cyber security and cryptography
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Ability to provide expert level knowledge of tools and technologies for enterprise security
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful information security program
- Effective technical presentation and excellent communication skills.
- Industry recognized certifications preferred
- US Federal Experience – Desired
- Security Clearance - Desired
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.