Mid Atlantic Security Sales Director - IoT Security
- K St NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is considered a global leader in the recruitment of top Sales, Technical Sales (Pre/Post), Support, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing candidates in the Cyber Security space. In the past year, the Lightspeed Recruiting team has delivered top level candidates for the clients considered BEST IN CLASS including award winners – focusing on security technologies. Our candidates have repeatedly been the TOP candidates in Sales Achievement, Leadership and Business Excellence. How so we know? Our clients call to Thank Us a Year after placements are made…this is success.
CLIENT INDUSTRY: Endpoint, IoT Security
COMPETITORS: SIEM, AI, Endpoint and others but our client is a market leader in IoT security
REPORTING TO: VP WW Sales
JOB TITLE(s): Mid Atlantic Sales Director
Working with one of the leading endpoint & IoT security providers in the market you will work as a Regional Sales Director - Mid Atlantic and join a rapidly growing regional sales team focused on maintaining & developing key accounts in & around Mid Atlantic Region. You will work to solution sell at an enterprise level into existing key accounts and generate & cultivate new leads to ensure a continuous pipeline of prospects.
Those applying should have extensive experience selling Security product solutions and a track record of successful sales at an enterprise level within mid-to-large scale organizations. You should be experienced in building out a regional territory, associated relationships with clients, sourcing leads, selling/ closing $1M+ sales quotas and working alongside channel account managers and marketing teams to ensure a holistic sales strategy is executed.
Experience with cyber/ security software solution sales is highly preferred but if you are able to show relevant SaaS solution sales into enterprise clients and a track record of exceeding sales quotas this is open to alternative industries. In particular, experience in cyber solutions such as endpoint security, network security, MDS, threat response, cyber hygiene, security optimization is ideal. As well consideration for candidates selling IoT to Enterprise
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growth cybersecurity solutions providers in the market who have year-on-year increased performance and are cash flow positive.
- Developing a strategic sales plan, which includes proactively developing account plans, as well as maximize the territory opportunities through new account acquisition and existing customer revenue growth.
- Utilizing marketing resources to create and manage a high-volume sales pipeline through successful execution of the sales plan.
- Record customer development activities within our CRM to ensure forecast accuracy and planning.
- Articulate our client's value proposition to C-Level executives and corporate decision makers.
- Manage and drive contract negotiations to guarantee customer satisfaction and adoption of our client's technology.
- Work within integrated partnerships with sales engineers to ensure consultative engagement with prospects and customers.
- Negotiating contracts and or renewals that maximize customer usage and satisfaction.
Lightspeed Human Capital Management Inc. is a global leader in international recruitment services, specializing in Network Optimization, Service Assurance, Security, OSS/BSS, and SDN/NFV within the telecom space. Lightspeed works with leading clients in the technology sector and is always looking for exceptional candidates searching for their next opportunity. If this sounds like you, connect with us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @talentxfactor, and visit our website www.talentxfactor.com.