Games Operations Specialist
Light & Wonder is the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment. The company brings together 5,000 employees from six continents to connect content between land-based and digital channels with unmatched technology and distribution. Guided by a culture that values daring teamwork and creativity, Light & Wonder builds new worlds of play, developing game experiences loved by players around the globe. The company’s OpenGaming(tm) platform powers the largest digital-gaming network in the industry. Light & Wonder is committed to the highest standards of integrity, from promoting player responsibility to implementing sustainable practices. To learn more, visit lnw.com.
Light & Wonder has recently acquired a dynamic games platform called Playzido. We are now looking to scale the platform both in terms of the volume of games that we are going to produce and also the distribution of the platform globally.
As of today, Playzido manages three production environments, a multitude of development and staging environments and releases monthly. Over the next 12 months we will double the number of stacks we are managing and increase release frequency to at least two per month. Our game delivery will also grow exponentially meaning more content to prepare and deliver to market.
We are on the lookout for a superstar Games Operations Specialist to help us to achieve this rapid growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation & configuration of our new games and conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) of our newly released games across all markets. The role will report directly into the Release Manager.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and uploading configuration scripts to the platform environments, both staging and production.
- Manage configurations across a significant number of global currencies
- Manage & apply specific operator requests relating to configuration
- Responsible for performing UAT after every release to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Follow testing scripts to ensure the releases are appropriately signed off
- Responsibility to ensure that any bugs that are identified and raised are seen through to resolution.
- Work alongside the broader tech team to iteratively improve our configuration processes to remove risk and increase pace.
- The successful candidate should have knowledge on Casino Games (slot and table) testing, not less than 3 years.
- The successful candidate should have knowledge on Game Testing on different devices.
- Experience of bug reporting on JIRA/any another similar tool.
- Should be able to communicate well in written and verbal English and track the issues until closure.
- Be able to convert business requirement into technical requirement in order to make the required changes in game configuration.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Why would you enjoy working with us at Light & Wonder?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
Exciting projects with opportunities for creating positive change to our game engineering ecosystem.
And if that is not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.