Light & Wonder is the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment. The company brings together 5,000 employees from six continents to connect content between land-based and digital channels with unmatched technology and distribution. Guided by a culture that values daring teamwork and creativity, Light & Wonder builds new worlds of play, developing game experiences loved by players around the globe. The company’s OpenGaming(tm) platform powers the largest digital-gaming network in the industry. Light & Wonder is committed to the highest standards of integrity, from promoting player responsibility to implementing sustainable practices. To learn more, visit lnw.com.
We are on the look out for a Change Manager to join our team! This role sits within the Change Management Team in Technical Operations. The Change Management team owns, supervises and manages Light & Wonder iGaming’s Change process, based on ITIL foundations.
The Change Manager oversees the entire Change workflow and ensures due diligence which includes assessment, impact and risk evaluation, ensuring approvals and recording of all changes according to documented Change Process.
The role supports the wider organization throughout the entire life cycle of a Change Request. Relationships are key to succeeding in this role. The Change Manager shall work closely with the change requestors, coordinators, and implementers in the Change Process, by providing guidance and training in the planning and preparation of a change. The Change Manager runs the Change Advisory Board meetings and is the final approver before changes are made to production systems.
We operate in highly regulated markets, and it is therefore important that Change Managers ensure that regulations are being adhered to.
- Assessment of Change Requests. Review the Change ticket, ensuring the change request contains all the relevant information, with enough detail including risk evaluation and mitigation to provide an understanding of the proposed Change.
- Responsible for the final approval for deployment.
- Facilitate the weekly CAB meetings, including documentation of decisions made in the meeting and distributing meeting minutes.
- Periodical review of Change Management process documentation.
- Suggest/implement updates and improvements to the Change Management process and related tools.
- Create and maintain user guidelines and training material.
- Education of users in the Change Management Process.
- Support the organization with Change Process related queries, provide guidance on how to minimize risk and impact.
- Liaise with Technical, Support, Development, Release Management and Project Management teams to ensure an early involvement from Change Management and secure Change Process is followed.
- Liaise with the Security and Compliance teams to ensure the Change Process follows the requirements set by industry standards and regulated markets.
- Do Post-Implementation Reviews on Changes that fail, cause incidents or are not being carried out as originally planned.
- Follow-up on non-compliant production deployments.
- KPI reporting relevant to the Change Management Process
- Assist in audits where required.
- IT Service Management experience
- Strong knowledge of ITIL processes, with experience working with Change Management, Incident and Problem Management, ideally in a regulated environment
- Technical Project/Program Management experience, IT Operations or Technical Support experience
- Broad knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure, applications and databases
- Commercial experience, with an understanding of SLAs and contractual obligations
- Release Management experience an advantage
- Casino (iGaming) industry experience an advantage
- Experience working with JIRA an advantage
- Program Management skills
- Leadership skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and be decisive under pressure.
- Process oriented
- Analytical and well-organized with great attention to detail
- Strong facilitation, teamwork, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Ability to train users in the process and coach people in best practice
- Customer focused, passionate about the customer experience
- A broad understanding of technology and software applications
- A broad understanding of business and the cost/benefit & business impact of decisions
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Certification in ITIL Foundation is required
- Other ITIL certifications are preferred but not required
Why would you enjoy working with us at Light & Wonder?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
Exciting projects with opportunities for creating positive change to our game engineering ecosystem.
And if that is not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.