Technical Account Manager - Mobile
Light & Wonder brings together over 5,000 employees from six continents to provide cross-platform solutions, we create, innovate and develop premium gaming content for millions of users to enjoy worldwide.
Light & Wonder is committed to the highest standards of integrity, from promoting player responsibility to implementing sustainable practices. To learn more, visit lnw.com.
The successful candidate will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers’ adoption and use of our iOS mobile framework. Their technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable them to effectively represent Light & Wonder within an operator’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support, and risk management.
The TAM will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and deliver solutions using best practices, and proactively keep our customers mobile integration operationally healthy.
The close relationships developed with our operators will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges and help them achieve the greatest value from our Open Gaming platform.
We have high standards for our software applications as well as our employees: our systems are highly secure, highly reliable, highly available, and must function at scale. On a “typical” day, a Mobile TAM might deep dive to root cause a customer issue, investigate why a metric is trending the wrong way, consult with the top engineers at L&W, or discuss radical new approaches to automate operational issues.
We are looking for a Mobile TAM to join our energetic, fast-moving, and passionate team. This is an opportunity to operate software applications on a massive scale, and to gain experience in application support. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about mobile applications and believe that world class service is critical to customer success. You'll become an aggregator platform diagnosis, response, measurement, and automation expert. You will support and simplify the operational scalability that sustains the platform's growth. You will measure your success and it will be visible.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A deep understanding of mobile applications.
- Are interested in creating tools and automation that enable engineers to be as “hands-off” as possible.
- Have a “Think Big” mentality that empowers you to think outside of the box.
- Regularly seek simple ways to approach complex issue or processes.
- Experience speaking directly with B2B organisations.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the inner workings of support applications that our operators use and how they communicate with L&W’s mobile application services.
- Engage other L&W engineers world-wide to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot our mobile services.
- Express your creative, innovative ideas to make our team even better.
We want our service to be as autonomous as possible, and that can only be done by having bright people who understand how to think big, simplify solutions to complex unprecedented problems, all in pursuit of the best customer experience possible. Our environment is built for people who flourish in creating automation to reduce the operational workload rather than simply performing operational work all day.
Successful candidates will join an elite team, provide troubleshooting and operations support, and innovate to replace operational tasks with scripts and code. If you are a talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic professional who is passionate about providing exemplary customer service, eager to learn new technologies and have a desire to support critical work, this position is for you!
The role is to help gain the best value and service for our operators from Light & Wonder’s Open Gaming Platform. The TAM is the centrepiece of value to our tier one operators.
- 3+ years of technical engineering experience including mobile applications, specifically iOS.
- Experience with operational parameters and troubleshooting for three (3) of the following: networking, databases, devops, security, and mobile application development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead.
- Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s).
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis
- Tangible and genuine development - at Light & Wonder, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working practices whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, however, due to the large amount of applicants that we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.