Light & Wonder is the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment. The company brings together 5,000 employees from six continents to connect content between land-based and digital channels with unmatched technology and distribution. Guided by a culture that values daring teamwork and creativity, Light & Wonder builds new worlds of play, developing game experiences loved by players around the globe. The company’s OpenGaming(tm) platform powers the largest digital-gaming network in the industry. Light & Wonder is committed to the highest standards of integrity, from promoting player responsibility to implementing sustainable practices. To learn more, visit lnw.com.
We are on the look out for a Product Owner to join our team! This Product Owner role will be working on high profile products within the Light & Wonder Gaming business.
This is a fantastic chance to join the product team building out great B2B customer features on Opengaming, our global content aggregation network. The successful candidate will be immersed in creating the best possible self-service experience for our customers, thinking all the time about reducing friction and making it as simple as possible for the users of our platform to grow their businesses.
The successful candidate will own the platform that allows our partners and customers to integrate with our platform and run their businesses though our back office tools and services. They will be experienced in working with user experience designers simplifying business processes and user journeys for B2B customers.
Day-to-day our Product Owners write detailed stories, workshop ideas and solutions across our global business on whiteboards virtual and real, work in our scrum teams breaking apart and refining their stories, work with commercial refining business cases and supporting the performance of our live products. They will be using the typical product stack of JIRA, Miro, Product Plan etc and the successful candidate will be used to working with these tools.
- Strong presentation skills and able to present the features and benefits of their product
- Maintain an internal knowledge repository
- Own a product, creating high level requirements and preparing them for development through grooming, story breakdown and collaboration
- Be prepared to present demos and status updates to team members and iGaming management
- Define and specify product functionality through stories, with an obsessive use of use cases, diagrams and whiteboards
- Take part in the agile development lifecycle, including grooming and retrospective activities
- Work with the team to continually improve our processes
- Produce quality detailed stories.
- Ensure there is an ongoing pipeline of development-ready stories
- Support products post-launch through the creation of documentation, manuals and sales materials and overseeing knowledge transfers to operational and support teams
Why would you enjoy working with us at Light & Wonder?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
Exciting projects with opportunities for creating positive change to our game engineering ecosystem.
And if that is not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.