Intensive In Community (IIC) Therapist Contractor
- 2205 Pennington Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08638, USA
LifeTies, Inc. is a person-centered agency. We value listening to, informing and involving youth, young adults and families in their care.
LifeTies, Inc. is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) employer. LifeTies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LifeTies, Inc. is an approved Intensive In Community (IIC) provider through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care. We are currently seeking fee-for-service contractors (LCSW or LPC or LMFT) who have experience working with children, adolescents, and families, to join our team. While we will be working with a diverse group of youth and families, we are especially interested in recruiting some therapists with experience in working with LGBTQ+ youth with complex trauma. Providing therapy via telehealth is an option during the pandemic.
- Professionalism and Ethics
-Competency in Cognitive Behavioral Therapies
-Competency in Family Systems Dynamics
-Oral and Written Communication Skills
● Provide in home counseling to youth and their families with the goal of symptom reduction, individual skill development and restoring or maintaining the youth and family functioning
● Provide an array of therapeutic interventions such as psycho-education, negotiation and conflict resolution skill training, effective coping skills development, healthy limit-setting, skills development, stress management, self-care, symptom management, problem solving skills, and skill building that enhances self-fulfillment.
● Collaborate with all involved system partners
● Complete and submit all necessary paperwork accurately and within required time frame including progress notes and treatment plans.
● Communicates regularly with Care Managers regarding updates, issues, or concerns related to clients
● Attends all Child Family Team meetings as scheduling permits (held virtually during the pandemic.)
● Works with families in Mercer County
● An active NJ license is required (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
● Must pass criminal background check and child abuse background check.
● Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
● Must have a minimum of two years working with children/adolescents/families
● Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal
● Bilingual preferred
Send resume and cover letter
● $50-$70 an hour