Residential Support Professional (Part Time)
- 2205 Pennington Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08638, USA
LifeTies, Inc. is a Mercer County, 501(c)3 non-profit established in 1982. Helping struggling adolescents and young adults successfully transition into adulthood. LifeTies, Inc. is a supportive network of professional staff and trained volunteers dedicated to creating programs for youth to overcome the effects of abuse, neglect or homelessness. Our programs offer a nurturing, safe environment to heal, learn and become equipped with the tools to work towards a brighter future.
The Residential Support Professional must have a high school diploma or GED; a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Three years’ minimum experience working with youth and families is required along with experience working with the population served. The Resident Support Professional must have a valid driver’s license and pass several background checks including a criminal background check and all other agency requirements.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Engagement, monitoring, and supervision of Persons Served; all facets of Mommy and Me program (Rainbow House) with the exception of state mandated reports.
SUPERVISED BY: Coordinator of Residential Services
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Detailed Oriented
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for learning and carrying out the mission, vision and policies and procedures of LIFETIES, INC.
- Responsible for being a positive representative of LIFETIES, INC in your appearance, actions and demeanor at all times
- Responsible for appropriate attire and professional behavior at all times
- Responsible for being a role model and provide appropriate guidance when needed
- Responsible for persons served supervision and monitoring
- Responsible for giving detailed shifts updates at the end of each shift
- Responsible to participate in all scheduled staff meetings, trainings and workshops
- Responsible for petty cash – ensuring that all receipts and documentation has been completed
- Responsible for ensuring that all shift responsibilities sheets, vehicle logs and vehicle inspection are completed daily
- Responsible for conducting monthly fire drills and emergency drills
- Responsible for reviewing the calendar daily and take responsibility for seeing that the task has been completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for persons served transportation- following group home policies regulations
- Responsible for medication monitoring- documenting when medication is administered
- Report any incident, behavior or accident reports to the Program Director or Coordinator of Residential Services
- Responsible to assist person served with achieving case action plans goals and documenting progress notes into Apricot
- Responsible for documenting all incidents into Apricot prior to end of shift
- Responsible for ensuring that all duties are met prior to end of shift
- Respond to all crisis situations on shift
- Responsible for teaching life skills to which include meal preparation, nutrition and housekeeping
- Responsible for light housekeeping duties as assigned
- Responsible for supervising infant/child daily stimulation sessions and feeding charts (Rainbow House)
- Responsible for providing child care to children/infants (Rainbow House)
- Responsible for supporting/supervising Mommy and Me youth and babies (Rainbow House)
- Responsible for participating in recreational activities with the persons served when assigned
- Collaborating with CRS regarding meal planning and household supplies
- Other duties as assigned
** All positions are awake, active and alert*
- A high school diploma or GED; a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Must have at least 3 years of experience working with youth ages 12-21
Valid driver’s license
Ability to pass criminal/child abuse background checks
Must be willing to work weekends
Bilingual in English/Spanish is a PLUS!!
Flexible, dependable, and mature
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.