Full Charge Bookkeeper Full-Time
- 2205 Pennington Rd, Ewing Township, NJ 08638, USA
LifeTies, Inc. is a person-centered agency. We value listening to, informing and involving youth, young adults and families in their care.
LifeTies, Inc. is an EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) employer. LifeTies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Enter Accounts payable and credit card transactions in QuickBooks, process vendor payments weekly.
- Bi-weekly payroll processing via payroll service. Enter transactions into QB with proper allocation and employee deductions.
- Send out Employee deductions to proper benefit providers after each payroll.
- Medicaid and Contract billing weekly for all services via agency online sites. Record receivables in QuickBooks.
- Follow-up on Medicaid billing and obtain missing information from Program Director.
- Record deposits in QuickBooks, maintain deposit file.
- Petty cash management weekly and record in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts monthly.
- Assist Finance Director and Executive Direct with special projects, as requested.
- Human Resource file management.
- Benefits coordinator and liaison between employees and broker.
- Workers Comp liaison with broker.
- Office equipment lease management (copiers, phones, etc.).
- Maintain filing system for Finance Department
Associates Degree and 5+ years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with non-profit accounting a plus
- Familiarity with PrimePoint Payroll Service a plus
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office, Gmail, etc.
- Able to multi-task and be flexible
- Able to pass all background checks
No Calls please including from employment agencies
Salary: 40,000-$43,000 depending upon experience
Report to: Finance Director
During Covid-19, working remotely will be considered, but coming into the office to pick up bills and checks will be required.
Health and Dental Benefits and 403b