- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite solution architects to join our professional IT development team.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Developing solution designs that meets business and technology needs, facilitating meetings with business and technology stakeholders and using analytical skills to understand business requirements and current as-is architecture;
- Creating conceptual and logical deployment diagrams to communicate current and future state architecture;
- Design integrations through APIs and service-oriented architectures;
- Select the most appropriate technology for a problem, involving balancing architectural concerns of the project with the concerns of the enterprise;
- Collaborating with Enterprise Architects to ensure solution design aligns with Enterprise strategies and roadmaps.
- At least 2 years of similar work experience;
- Experience with visual modeling tools such as MagicDraw and Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git, Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar;
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies;
- TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Certification is a plus;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.