SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
Today we are substantially expanding our in-house software development capabilities and invite Senior JAVA developers to join our professional IT development team.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, architects and analysts to design and develop new Energy Marker Data Hub solution in agile team;
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Provide technical leadership and expertise around solution deliverables;
- Provide feedback to product management regarding user stories, acceptance criteria and story point estimation;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing solutions using JAVA EE platforms;
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns;
- Experience in build and deploying web applications in Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic or similar application servers;
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC or similar);
- Experience in apply and integrate technologies such as Java, JEE, JSON/XML, AJAX, SOAP/REST Web Services, HTML, HTML5, CSS3;
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Familiar with ESB technologies and event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ, RabbitMQ or similar);
- Understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git, SVN, Eclipse or similar;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.