- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutionsfor new business opportunities.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Organize the work of the AGILE / SCRUM team;
- Match tasks and needs between different stakeholders and between different systems development plans (roadmaps);
- Help the team to work smoothly while eliminating obstacles;
- Identify most suitable product architectural solutions along with the entire team (PO, programmers, testers, stakeholders);
- Plan system development work: volume, resources, terms, risks, needs with the System Owner (PO) and programmers.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU:
- Have work experience in managing system development changes and / or product management experience (SCRUM master experience would be an advantage);
- Have experience in organizing teamwork and communicating with stakeholders;
- Have knowledge of project management techniques (Agile SCRUM, PMP, CompTIA Project + or similar project management certificate would be an advantage);
- Are able to motivate team and demonstrate leadership skills;
- Have higher education (in IT, science, economics, business management);
- Have good knowledge of English;
- Are result-oriented, willing to learn and open to change.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.