HEAD OF DATA SOLUTIONS GROUP
- Vilnius, Lithuania
In the light of the new LE2030 Strategy and the new vision — to be a globally competitive energy company creating value for Lithuania — new organizational values will play an important role (responsibility, partnership, openness and continuous improvement).
The most exciting thing about joining the journey to LE2030 is the scope and the potential of change you can make.
Advanced data analytics will be one of our key sources of global competitive advantages. We are inviting you to lead our freshly formed DWH team while developing LE Group Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions!
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading LE Group Data Warehouse (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions development team;
- Ensuring that developed solutions aligns with requirements and DWH architecture;
- Working with Solution Architects and Data Analyst teams to find the best DWH /BI solution for business;
- Working as part of a Big Data/AI team, maintain open communication with stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Understanding, creating and applying technical documentation in solutions development;
- Data modeling, ETL process and BI report development;
- Managing development process.
We are expecting:
- 2+ years’ experience in end to end development using (preferably Microsoft) BI technology stack;
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse building principles, including data modelling;
- Understanding of key Data Warehouse model differences;
- Hands on practice on building Data Warehousing solutions;
- Hands on practice in managing complex project source code using GIT;
- Work experience and knowledge of ETL, SSIS and analytic report development;
- Exceptional knowledge of SQL (T-SQL and/or PL/SQL);
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors;
- Experience and knowledge of SSAS, Tabular and multidimensional cubes;
- Experience in team management, leading the team through projects or tasks in creation, maintenance and dissemination of development work;
- High level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team, very strong coaching capabilities.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with MS BI Stack and Power BI On-Prem/Cloud solutions;
- Experience in building data vault or equivalent from scratch;
- Knowledge/Experience of Big Data, AI, ML technologies;
- Experience working Agile.
Your journey @ LE:
- Be a part of Advanced Data analytics community at LE Group;
- Have the opportunity to work in challenging projects dealing with large data sets;
- Enable the organization to make better data driven decisions which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy „Lietuvos energija“ group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.