JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Warsaw, Poland
Geton Energy sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of the largest Lithuanian power supplier – Energijos tiekimas that is a part of the Lithuania’s largest energy group Lietuvos Energija. The company has the biggest number of clients in the free power market in Lithuania. Energijos tiekimas trades physical and financial power derivatives within the Baltic and Scandinavian markets providing balancing, portfolio management and operation optimization services for power plants.
- Working on project design and set-up, identifying client’s needs, designing the study, creating timelines and budgets, commissioning suppliers;
- Monitoring project finances, identifying drivers of overspend and profitability, highlighting cost saving solutions where possible;
- Follow the technology trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity;
- Work as a team member and support energy services (ESCO) projects and retail team under development;
- Troubleshooting issues and finding solutions, ensuring the quality of workflow;
- Look for business development opportunities in the market;
- Analyze and understand the local legal system, ensure smooth developmental processes;
- Search for the local partners / project developers and communicate with state institutions;
- Recommending system and process improvements to contribute to the continuous development.
- Higher education in the Management, or Energy field;
- At least 2 years project management experience, with preference in retail, or ESCO infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of renewable technologies and motivation to follow the latest achievements;
- Understanding Polish legal energy context and ability to follow the regulation in daily tasks considered as advantage;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent English and Polish;
- Good time-management and organizational abilities.
- Work in international and sociable environment with young, friendly and energetic team;
- Dynamic environment – group of companies undergoing a rapid transformation;
- Professionalism – work among colleagues of highest standard and leaders that inspire;
- Opportunity to implement change.