- Warsaw, Poland
Geton Energy sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of the largest Lithuanian power supplier – Lietuvos energijos tiekimas that is a part of the Lithuania’s largest energy group Lietuvos Energija. The company has the biggest number of clients in the free power market in Lithuania. Lietuvos energijos tiekimas trades physical and financial power derivatives within the Baltic and Scandinavian markets providing balancing, portfolio management and operation optimization services for power plants.
We are strengthening our team in Warsaw and looking for Office Administrator.
- Manage front desk functions such as incoming and outgoing mail, invoices and deliveries;
- Maintain the condition of workspace in our offices. Organise supplies, equipment and facilities for the office;
- Coordinate and organise internal and external meetings, conferences, events, fairs;
- Cooperate with external companies and administration office;
- Manage purchase orders and document logs;
- Take care of secretarial responsibilities;
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects and solve various tasks of Senior Management.
- University education;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administrative or assistant experience would be considered as an advantage;
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages;
- Fluent in both Polish and English (oral and written). Lithuania language would be considered as an advantage.
- Work in international and sociable environment with young, friendly and energetic team;
- Possibility to grow professionally;
- Competitive salary and bonus package.