SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutionsfor new business opportunities.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Manage IT projects or complex IT changes in Lithuanian Energy Company within budget, schedule and scope;
- Ensure adequate project documentation, resource and risk management and effective communication with stakeholders;
- Motivate project team and colleagues, establish relationships with different stakeholders within Lithuanian Energy Company Group;
- Ensure project deliverables translate into business benefits;
- Adhere to project management best practices and methodologies followed in Lithuanian Energy Company.
- You have experience and expertise applying project management techniques and methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2, AGILE) in IT projects;
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in managing IT projects;
- You are well organized and able to delegate, assign and manage tasks within project team;
- You can easily communicate and collaborate at different stakeholder levels;
- You are proactive leader with good negotiation skills and can effectively solve problems;
- You have analytical thinking, result orientation, great planning skills, sense of responsibility, ability to cope with a lot of information simultaneously.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.