SENIOR BILLING SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Serve as a SME (subject matter expert) regarding Billing solution processes, design, development and support;
- Work closely with Billing users to understand business process workflows, identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions;
- Participate in design sessions to address functional gaps in current Billing solution, provide suggestions to improve existing solution, and to change/modify current business processes to achieve quantifiable process improvements;
- Develop Billing solution designs that meets business and technology needs, facilitating meetings with business and technology stakeholders and using analytical skills to understand business requirements and current as-is architecture;
- Collaborating with Solution and Enterprise Architects to ensure Billing solution design aligns with Enterprise strategies and roadmaps;
- Articulate solutions to client’s end users and c-level executives and other stakeholders;
- Be the team leader responsible for planning and directing the activities for a team of Billing analysts and developers tasked with designing and delivering Billing solution updates and new features.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Billing preferably in the energy industry;
- 2+ years of experience in IT solutions design and development;
- General knowledge of accounting principles and experience with month-end closing processes;
- Understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Background in systems software development utilizing multiple modern technologies and techniques, such as JAVA, Oracle PL/SQL and design patterns;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Ability to successfully accomplish all responsibilities in a fast-paced, growing and demanding environment.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.