SENIOR BILLING IT ANALYST
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Work closely with Billing users to understand business process workflows, identify inefficiencies and proactively propose solutions;
- Collaborate with development and other subject matter experts to analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs;
- Prepare specifications, requirements, scope documents and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of the Billing solution;
- Work closely with the testers to ensure adherence to the functional specification and that all requirements are being satisfied.
- 2+ years of experience in related IT professions, including at least four years of experience in IT Analysis;
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated expertise in Conceptual design, User-centered design, end-to-end experience design, Information architecture, Workflow analysis, User research & validation, use of SDLC methodologies & tools, requirements specification, test strategy/script creation/execution;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, technical procedures and governmental regulations;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.