SENIOR ORACLE DATABASE DEVELOPER
- Vilnius, Lithuania
Lietuvos energija group is the largest energy sector player in Baltic states. Last year we have announced the ambitious strategy with a material transformation: to increase green generation capacities, expand our operations in international markets, and introduce innovations in the energy sector. One of the crucial success factors is our ability to develop digital products.
We operate and innovate on a large scale – a team of 180+ talented IT people manages a portfolio of 80+ applications which require active maintenance, renewal and refactoring. Each year we implement 450+ changes and deployments to production environment. We are not stuck in legacy applications world – we run agile development teams creating new software solutions for new business opportunities.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Oracle database full life cycle development including data modeling, database architecture, SQL and PL/SQL development, unit testing and support of Billing solution;
- Collaborate heavily with fellow developers, designers and analysts to solve problems, improve existing and implement new features in Billing solution;
- Tune SQL statements for maximum efficiency and performance, create and maintain PL/SQL packages, perform data modeling and data migration scripts;
- Design, implement and support conversions and integrations related to Billing solution.
- 2+ years of experience in developing Oracle PL/SQL solutions;
- Extensive experience with Oracle 12c;
- Strong level of PL/SQL programming skills;
- Excellent PL/SQL tuning experience;
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability of a system;
- Proficiency with development tools such as Git, SVN, Toad for Oracle or similar;
- Experience with Agile & DevOps methodologies;
- Time management, critical thinking and comprehension skills.
Your journey here:
- Be a part of IT community at LE Group;
- Enable the organization with better functionality which will create added value;
- Be a part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy “Lietuvos energija” group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.