DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER – OFFSHORE WIND ENERGY
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Lietuvos Energija Renewables is a new company established by Lietuvos Energija Group to develop renewable energy projects in Lithuania and neighboring countries. The Group has a strategy to significantly increase green generation capacities till 2030 and Lietuvos Energija Renewables will take a leading role in the process.
- Overall responsibility of the position is to initiate offshore wind development;
- Structure the project, analyze alternative development opportunities and engineering options, plan and control project schedule and tasks, manage project team, contractors;
- Together with the finance team prepare and control the budget;
- Follow the renewables, offshore wind energy, technology trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity;
- Work as a team member and support onshore wind and solar projects under development;
- Engage in discussions with key project stakeholder, regulators and potential partners.
- Higher education in the Management, Construction, Engineering or Energy field;
- At least 2 years of technical/engineering project management experience, with preference in offshore engineering, renewable energy, or energy infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of renewable technologies and motivation to follow the latest achievements;
- Focus to commercial results of activity, successful experience with tendering process and large scale contractual negotiations;
- Understanding Lithuania legal energy and construction context and ability to follow the regulation in daily tasks considered as advantage;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Fluent English and Lithuanian;
- Result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture.
- Interesting and responsible position in one of the biggest energy companies in Baltic countries
- Challenges and possibilities for professional and career growth;
- Look for opportunities and best solutions together with professional and enthusiastic team;
- Develop new competences working on challenging renewable energy projects.