ANALYST IN PEOPLE ANALYTICS TEAM
- Vilnius, Lithuania
In pursuit of the vision and in everything we do responsibility, collaboration, and results are our fundamental values.
We are responsible, we work together, and we strive to achieve the best results.
In the light of the new LE2030 Strategy and the new vision — to be a globally competitive energy company creating value for Lithuania — new value ingredients will take an important role (openness, empowerment, speed, partnership, innovation).
The most exciting thing about joining the journey to LE2030 is the scope and the potential of change you can make.
Advanced data analytics will be one of our key sources of global competitive advantages.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
To produce all business workforce metrics and people analytics, as well as advising on any relevant additions/amendments to reports presented to management. Be the go-to person for HR data and people analytics. Develop the HR analytics function to drive organizational development and, where necessary, present data and insights to senior leadership teams and executive colleagues.
What tasks are waiting for you:
- Good communication skills and business acumen;
- Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems;
- Maintain HR data tools, reporting and dashboards;
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports;
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources;
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities. Support data governance processes;
- Partner with HR and Payroll on system upgrades and analyses;
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years experience of data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving;
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Experience with data visualizations using PowerBI;
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- HR experience or HRIS system experience would be an advantage;
- Bachelor or master in economics, IT, HR.
- Interesting and responsible position in one of the biggest energy companies in Baltic countries;
- Enable the organization to make better data driven decisions which will create added value;
- Challenges and possibilities for professional and career growth;
- Look for opportunities and best solutions together with professional and enthusiastic team;
- Develop new competences working on challenging renewable energy projects.