PROJECT MANAGER FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT
- Warsaw, Poland
Geton Energy sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of the largest Lithuanian power supplier – Energijos tiekimas that is a part of the Lithuania’s largest energy group Lietuvos Energija. The company has the biggest number of clients in the free power market in Lithuania. Energijos tiekimas trades physical and financial power derivatives within the Baltic and Scandinavian markets providing balancing, portfolio management and operation optimization services for power plants.
- Full circle renewable energy development project management from idea till implementation;
- Plan and control project schedule and tasks, prepare and control the budget, manage project team, contractors, public institutions and other stakeholders, be responsible for the terms and results of the projects;
- Follow the renewables technology trends and apply the knowledge in the daily activity, make and keep the relationship with vendors looking for the best solutions;
- Look for renewables business development opportunities in the market.
- Higher education in the Management, Construction, Engineering or Energy field;
- Project acquisition or/and development experience with wind, solar or other type of energy projects in design or construction phase;
- Knowledge of renewable technologies and motivation to follow the latest achievements;
- Focus on commercial results of activity, successful experience with tendering process and large scale contractual negotiations;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Result oriented, proactive person with flexibility and ability to adapt quickly as well as work in corporate culture.
Skills that would be considered as advantage:
- Work experience with investment models and projects;
- Knowledge of legal energy and construction regulation system;
- Digital literacy, user skills in MS Office, AutoCAD.
- Renewable energy projects implementation in the most ambitious energy sector player in the region;
- Dynamic environment – group of companies undergoing a rapid transformation;
- Professionalism – work among colleagues of highest standard and leaders that inspire;
- Opportunity to implement change.