- Vilnius, Lithuania
In pursuit of the vision and in everything we do responsibility, collaboration, and results are our fundamental values.
We are responsible, we work together, and we strive to achieve the best results.
In the light of the new LE2030 Strategy and the new vision — to be a globally competitive energy company creating value for Lithuania — new value ingredients will take an important role (openness, empowerment, speed, partnership, innovation).
The most exciting thing about joining the journey to LE2030 is the scope and the potential of change you can make.
If you feel you want to bring that advantage, read on.
- Gather business requirements;
- Develop configuration requirements document and obtain approval from business owners;
- Assist in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities;
- Execute assigned configuration tasks within deadlines;
- Assist in configuration of company applications based on business requirements;
- Provide support in developing, implementing and testing patch releases and system upgrades;
- Develop and maintain configuration policies and procedures;
- Review and recommend changes to existing configuration processes.
- Have knowledge of software development processes;
- Have strong communication skills;
- Be team player with strong focus to quality;
- Have very strong Learning capabilities.
You could (advantage):
- Have experience of IT business analysis;
- Be familiar with Agile software development methods;
- Have experience in configuration:
Portal | ArcGis Enterprise
- Have experience in manual testing.
Your journey @ LE:
- Can start as the last-year student of Informatics;
- Be a part of IT development team at LE Global Service Center;
- Have the opportunity to work in challenging projects dealing with new technologies;
- Enable the organization to get process changes in IT systems faster;
- Be part of professional environment and have colleagues support to find the best solutions;
- Join the opportunity to learn and improve;
- Also enjoy „Lietuvos energija“ group’s additional benefits and rewards: additional health insurance, remote work, additional vacation days, training and development, events for Group employees.