BI DEVELOPER / DATA ANALYST
- Vilnius, Lithuania
WHAT IS „ENERGIJOS TIEKIMAS“?
We are the largest electricity trading and supply company in Lithuanian capital with more than 6.7 thousand customers in the free electricity market. “Energijos Tiekimas” is the only supplier of certified electricity produced in Lithuania from renewable sources.
What tasks are waiting for you:
- developing PowerBI data models, dashboards, analytical tools;
- ownership of DWH cubes and ETL connections;
- working with different data flows of various business sources;
- working closely with business logic: where specific data is coming from, knowing the content of specific data and what to do with it.
- university degree in Information Technology field (also could be in Mathematics, Economics or Finance);
- 1-2 year experience working with SQL, DWH (testing of ETL) and PowerBI;
- knowledge in R, Python, Qlik, Tableau are also valuable;
- analytical thinking, data management skills;
- excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written and oral).
Why you should join us?
- become part of the DWH / BI development team;
- join wide range of projects from analytical reporting to artificial intelligence models;
- be part of team of professional and friendly professionals;
- enjoy excellent working conditions and ability to work in a company managed according to international management standards;
- see a direct, clearly visible contribution to the overall value creation process within the company, the ability to develop solutions;
- we are guided by LEAN principles and tools in our activities, looking for ways to improve our operational processes and to be better for our clients every day;
- we take care of our employees and provide a package of additional benefits.