- Vilnius, Lithuania
Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius AB (ESO) was established January 1 2016 merging LESTO AB and a joint-stock company Lietuvos dujos. ESO is controlled by state-owned group of energy companies “Lietuvos Energija”, one of the largest energy companies in the Baltic States.
Main activities of ESO: electricity supply and distribution, natural gas distribution, guarantee supply of electricity and natural gas, introduction of electricity and gas, maintenance and development of electricity and gas distribution networks, security and reliability of energy distribution assurance.
Are you passionate about new and emerging technologies? Are you interested in applying your software development skillset to automate processes across a diverse set of departments & functions? Are you looking to develop and grow your own experience in digitization related capabilities? Would you like to create jobs for virtual robots? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then please take the time to read more about this new exciting position with ESO, as we are currently looking for RPA Developer.
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath and enhanced workflow automation platforms;
- Create and maintain solution documentation;
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems that arise in day to day running of UiPath processes. Report, track, and address defects. Assist Support teams to resolve issues;
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements;
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance;
- Configure new UiPath processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, easy to understand and in accordance with in-house development style;
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through clients meeting, interviews, and workshops;
- Participate in estimation and planning activities within the Agile team;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools. Contribute to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participate in Proof of Concept/Prototyping initiatives;
- Work dynamically in a brand new team structure and technology space within the organization where governance, structure and processes are still being defined and evolved.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of excel macros, Visual Basic scripts or any other configuration/scripting type technology (HTML, Python, SQL, .NET/C# or etc.);
- Experience designing and developing robotic process automation bots using UiPath would be considered as an advantage;
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation;
- A willingness to adhere to formal change control procedures and disciplines;
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error;
- Experience with Agile or other cultural transformation methodology is a plus;
- A passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities;
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.