- Vilnius, Lithuania
In pursuit of the vision and in everything we do responsibility, collaboration, and results are our fundamental values.
We are responsible, we work together, and we strive to achieve the best results.
In the light of the new LE2030 Strategy and the new vision — to be a globally competitive energy company creating value for Lithuania — new value ingredients will take an important role (openness, empowerment, speed, partnership, innovation).
The most exciting thing about joining the journey to LE2030 is the scope and the potential of change you can make.
Advanced data analytics will be one of our key sources of global competitive advantages.
If you feel you want to make a difference, read on.
- Formulates and recommends standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the DWH ecosystem;
- Work directly with project teams and solution owners to ensure that new and existing solutions adhere to the architecture standards and have controls in place to maintain a high level of data quality;
- Evaluate enterprise reporting needs and outline options for DWH architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business requirement;
- Prioritizes, prepares and implements BI and/or DWH architectural improvements (i.e. developing and recommending alternative DWH technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans);
- Develop and validate business stakeholders' conceptual data models and implement logical and physical DWH/data mart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytic requirements;
- Lead ETL Data Developers to ensure the various architectures align with the BI/DWH strategy and conform to the solution requirements in the architecture and development of SSIS processes;
- Provide BI technical and architectural leadership to projects and teams, ensuring that new initiatives enable effective data reporting;
- Assist Enterprise Architect team in refining and updating target data architecture definition (Business data model, Logical data model, Data management process models, Data Entity/Business Function matrix), requirements (Data interoperability requirements, Constraints on the Technology Architecture about to be designed) and roadmap.
- At least 5 years of experience using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS;
- Fluent in relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts;
- Excellent understanding of data modeling, SQL, and ETL;
- Expert-level SQL coding/querying skills in MS SQL Server;
- Experience in creating Visualization Reports in Power BI or similar product;
- Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile;
- Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the task requirements, including the creation of formal documentation;
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills, ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
- Be a part of DWH / BI development team at Lietuvos Energija Group;
- Opportunity to work with large data sets and other challenging projects;
- Opportunity to provide valuable knowledge for stakeholder’s decision-making;
- Professional environment and colleagues support to find best solutions;
- Opportunity to learn and improve.