HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Vilnius, Lithuania
We are the state-owned enterprise and one of the largest groups of energy enterprises consisting of group of companies and employing over 4,500 employees. We have an ambitious goal – to become the most valuable energy enterprise in the Baltic States by 2020. By implementing projects strategically important for the state, carrying out digitization and innovation development programmes, we create a sustainable added value for Lithuanian residents and the national economy.
Lietuvos Energija Group is at the beginning of a journey to an ambitious global future. The People & Culture team is getting ready to support LE People in this exciting transformation. We aim to fuel the business ambition with amazing talent that enjoys a positive Employee Experience within our Group. We invite an HR Business Partner to join us on the journey. To build a #green future we need your talent!
What you‘ll do:
• Supporting managers on strategic People matters;
• Supporting management in business development issues and goal setting;
• Change management;
• Integration of People processes, tools and projects within your Business Unit in alignment with Company and Group strategies and business needs;
• Business driven People management;
• Manager and leadership development (i.e. coaching);
• Development of organizational culture.
What‘s important to us:
• You have a university degree (org. psychology, business or HR);
• You have not less than 5 years of experience working within human resources for large organizations;
• You have worked with People data analysis and consolidation;
• You are fluent in Lithuanian and English;
• You showcase strong leadership, teamwork and client-centricity qualities;
• You are creative, proactive and result-driven;
• You are able to manage complex, different flows of information and work in an agile organization;
• You have experience of working in a matrix organization and thrive in it;
• You are self-driven and always doing what‘s right for the client.
What‘s important to you:
• Implementing people agenda for the most ambitious energy sector player in the region;
• Dynamic environment – group of companies undergoing a rapid transformation, ability to implement cutting edge people policies;
• Professionalism – work among colleagues of highest standard and leaders that inspire;
• Opportunity to implement change.