COMPLIANCE AND RISK OFFICER
- Vilnius, Lithuania
We are the best state-owned enterprise and one of the largest groups of energy enterprises consisting of 21 companies and employing over 4,500 employees. We have set an ambitious goal – to become the most valuable energy enterprise in the Baltic States by 2020. By implementing projects strategically important for the state, carrying out digitization and innovation development programmes, we create a sustainable added value for Lithuanian residents and the national economy.
What you‘ll do:
- Run and coordinate the provision of data in accordance with the requirements of REMIT, EMIR and other legislation;
- Periodic risk assessments to identify, prioritize and evaluate integrity/compliance risks;
- Assists with the development and maintenance of integrity/compliance policies, forms, notices and associated materials to reflect organizational processes and well as compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Implementation of regulatory measures for the energy sector of the European Union in the company;
- Development of corporate compliance and privacy policies and procedures;
- Participation in the compliance projects of the Lithuanian Energy Group and coordination of their implementation in the company;
- Performs compliance awareness and training initiatives and promotes such awareness throughout the organization;
- Preparation of internal legal documents for third parties;
- Contract preparation/coordination.
We expect you:
- Have Master degree in law;
- Have good reading, understanding and analyzing legislations skills;
- Have working experience practicing law for 2 years;
- Understand the principles of contract law;
- Consult business on EU law issues;
- Knowledge of REMIT, EMIR legislations would be considered as advantage.
Why join us:
- Dynamic and challenging working environment in one of the largest Energy groups in the Baltic States;
- Opportunity to realize their ideas by initiating changes and participating in major projects;
- Exceptional professional and personal development opportunities in Lithuanian Energy Group;
- Our activities are guided by the principles of LEAN - we strive to be more efficient everyday;
- Friendly and exciting team of professionals.