PEOPLE GROWTH LEAD
- Vilnius, Lithuania
We are the state-controlled enterprise operating in strategic Lithuanian energy sector and ensuring the security of energy supply, nation-wide distribution network, and services more than 1.6 million consumers across the country. We are driven by our ambitious goal - constantly increase the value of the group and become the most valuable group of energy companies in the Baltic States. Let’s make it happen together!
Lietuvos Energija Group is at the beginning of a journey to an ambitious global future. The People & Culture team is getting ready to support LE People in this exciting transformation. We aim to fuel the business ambition with amazing talent that enjoys a positive Employee Experience within our Group. We invite a People Growth Lead to join us on the journey. To build a #smart future we need your talent!
Aim of the position: implementing a strategic pillar of LE2030 strategy – building a continuous learning culture in LE Group of companies.
What you‘ll do:
- Build, lead and develop a team of People Growth (Learning and Development) professionals in Lietuvos Energija Group;
- Build the People Growth Strategy to establish a learning culture in the Group;
- Conceptualize and design the organizational training framework (internal/external, in-class, blended);
- Understand the changing needs of the business and drive the People Growth agenda accordingly;
- With the support of BI function build a clear L&D planning and reporting process;
- Work with external vendors to create a strong learning offer for the Group;
- Create a state of the art learning experience.
What’s important to us:
- You are a Learning & Development expert, you have a track-record and education to prove it;
- You have 3+ years of experience with L&D and/or strategic consulting;
- You have a proven track-record with building training programs;
- You have experience leading a successful team;
- You are well versed in up-to-date Learning solutions including (but not limited to) MOOCs, e-learning, learning management, learning experience platforms;
- You are able to conceptualize and build long term solutions;
- You have the ability to explain complex subjects in an understandable way;
- You are self-driven, result-oriented and curious.
What‘s important to you:
- Lead a team of highly ambitious individuals;
- Together with your team shape and develop the learning culture of the most ambitious energy sector player in the region;
- Dynamic environment – group of companies undergoing a rapid transformation, ability to implement cutting edge people growth innovation;
- Professionalism – work among colleagues of highest standard and leaders that inspire;
- Opportunity to help shape the business through your work.