- 19 Toronto St, Toronto, ON M5C 2B8, Canada
The unveiling of Liberty Entertainment Group's latest project, world renowned Michelin Star Chef Ernesto Iaccarino's Don Alfonso 1890, is near! We are looking for highly motivated individuals as Pasta Cooks. To apply, please send a brief cover letter along with your resume.
- Prepare authentic and creative pasta dishes from base ingredients while maintaining company's standards
- Prepare and portion recipes prior to service
- Assist with tasks from Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Assist in food inventory and control while properly receiving and storing delivered items
- Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position - preferably in an Italian restaurant setting
- Possess Food Handlers Certificate.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a proven self-starter capable of finding solutions with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
Liberty Entertainment Group is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidate taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.