Key Account Manager
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type: Fix term contract
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
- Activity: Baking
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn
New Business Developer
- Responsible for the whole sales process in the work related to Key Accounts, and provide consulting and technical services
- Responsible for business development of KA in the area by teamwork, meet the company’s business target
- Responsible for business negotiation to seal the deal
Value-added Solution Provider
- Maintain close and productive relationship with all Key Accounts, and continually provide consultative sales services during routine maintenance phase.
- Implement Key Accounts strategy, price and product policies
- Deploy relevant resources in new customer acquisition and in servicing existing customers
- Collect and consolidate regional market information and report market intelligence
- College degree and above, food science or relative majors will be a plus
- More than 3 years sales and service experience for key account in food ingredient or baking ingredient area
- Has good business acumen and the capability of providing solution to customers
- Has successful industrial or chain bakery Key Accounts acquisition and development experience
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills and project management skills
- Good at analyzing and solving problems
- Good team spirit, good coordination and cooperation skills