- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Activity: Baking
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
Would you like to join us in coordinating the workflow between logistics and export operations? The details are below!
We are looking for our new Logistics Specialist team member who will work with us at our Headquarter, located in Kadıköy / İstanbul.
- Planning the export goods according to work flow and supporting Export Operations team,
- Contacting shipping agents in line with necessity and global tender scope; answering fright needs by actively working on maritime transportation operations,
- Ensuring the order process of in-land haulage and supply orders and transfer process of goods between factories and warehouse,
- Creating and entering the logistics costs of transfers and freight services on SAP system,
- Supporting the data analysis of supplier evaluation by providing KPI reports of export services.
- Bachelor's Degree from Engineering, Foreign Trade and Logistics departments of universities,
- Hands-on experience in international maritime transportation,
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills,
- Competent in follow-ups and adapting an analytical approach,
- Good command of written and verbal English,
- Completed military service for male candidates.