Sales and Technical Specialist
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
- Activity: Baking
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
- Responsible for technical sales In Central Asia region via our established distribution network/
- Located in Turkey.(residence in Turkey /Istanbul) and willing to travel domestically and internationally (Caucasus countries like Azerbaijan and Georgia )
- Demonstration of products on traditional craft & ındustrial & craft modern bakeries.
- Coordinate request for information or quotations for price offer with defined distributors
- Leading projects to get technical/ functional approval of current or tailor-made products to start business.
- Close cooperation with sales team located in Turkey/MECA office to follow-up projects and improve business.
- Close cooperation with Baking center ( R&D) in Turkey responsible from MECA.
- Proactive approach for customers (Bakers) to have strong relation and network.
- Follow-up market trends, competition, consumer behaviors to get needed actions on company related products.
- Active participation on product development based on market needs
- All kind of data collection from customers to have information in detail (prices, sample collection)
- Close cooperation with distributors in related countries
- Building the relations with the bakers to support the sales of distributors
- Maintain key information in our internal CRM system
Sales responsibility : Offer list price of product after demonstration or presenting product technically. Defining target prices in use calculation in coordination with the distributor.
Marketing responsibility: In coordination with MECA marketing and commercial team, collecting trade marketing ideas and executing / following these activities.
- Bachelor degree or above with at least one year work experience in related field.
- Preferable to have 5 years experience in bakery, milling or food industry.
- Excellent Russian and Turkish knowledge in speaking ,writing and reading
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all the end customers.
- Planning, organization and coordination skills (proved experience)
- Be solution-oriented
- Researcher and open to improvement.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Located in Turkey / İstanbul