HR Specialist - Recruitment & Training
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Activity: Other
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
- Responsible for the daily maintain & manage of the job-boards (51job, liepin, others)
- Responsible for CV screening & scanning with assigned positions
- Reception work for candidates & coordinate interviews accordingly & interview invitation
- Support to conduct interview for assigned positions &schedule interview
- Support & coordinate the whole new staff on-boarding process
Deploy all training activities to make sure training courses implemented effective and efficiently
- Assist in design, budgeting, and management of the annual learning & development plans
- Training Programs / Courses evaluation and follow up
- Support on Group’s digital tools localization in China
- Administrator role for local digital learning & recruiting system
Database & Report
- Database/Report key profile maintenance
- Timely provide report feedbac
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in HRM/psychology is preferred ;
- 2+ years’ working experience in HR specialist function;
- Good communication skills, cooperative and analytical skills. Strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Curiosity, Innovation, passion for people development.