- Amasya, Amasya District/Amasya, Turkey
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Activity: Baking
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.
- Planning weekly cream yeast production according to the demands of Production teams,
- Following and revising production prescriptions in alignment with production program and quality parameters,
- Composing, sampling and reporting new fermentation prescriptions to provide the required product quality,
- Following, controlling and reporting primary commodities and sources necessary for production.
- Bachelor's Degree from Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering Departments of universities,
- Preferably experienced in fermentation or similar production processes,
- Familiarity in automation and quality processes,
- Practice in Industry 4.0 projects,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and Fiori programs,
- Strong communication skills with proven record of team management,
- Prone to teamwork with an innovative approach,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No national and international travel restrictions,
- Completed military service for male candidates.