Regional Automation Leader - Factory 4.0
- Prague, Czechia
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
- Activity: Other
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
To be the Regional Leader for the development and deployment of the Factory 4.0 automation and competitiveness roadmap to optimize business results and improve quality to achieve the operational results of the OCEA region's subsidiaries.
- Stays constantly informed of the latest developments and technological advances in the industry;
- Shares and reports information within the region;
- Implements OT (Operational Technologies) architectures related to identified projects;
- Ensures the link between IT and OT systems to manage industrial data (Database, Manufacturing Execution Systems, ERP (SAP), Cloud platform ...) with respect to Group standards;
- Coordinates the activities required in the implementations that interact with the areas of Production, Maintenance, Systems, Quality, Security, External Suppliers, etc.
- Participates in automation projects globally, from specifications to commissioning, implements program development and/or coordinates local automation teams;
- Verifies and ensures that projects are implemented in accordance with established standards;
- Reports to the Regional Industrial Director.
- Diploma in automation or industrial informatics;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial environment;
- Significant experience in automation development and problem solving
- Knowledge of Siemens SCADA/PLC environment (especially WinCC, TIA Portal, Step7, Process Historian, Peformance Monitor, Information Server);
- Knowledge of the latest communication protocols (OPC UA, IO-link, MQTT, Profibus, Profinet);
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Comfortable operating equipment using in-house or third party software, ability to decipher protocols and troubleshoot equipment issues;
- Good knowledge of OT/IT architectures, cybersecurity best practices, and industrial data structuring tools (databases, specifically SQL);
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP (SAP);
- Professional English (mandatory), French would be an advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication skills with project and local teams;
- Methodical, agile, and analytical thinking;
- Ability to clearly identify project needs and expectations to design best-fit solutions in line with Group standards;
- Independence and dynamism;
- Ability to travel within CEE region - up to 40% of the time.
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (bonus system based on the performance, 5 weeks holidays, sick days, meal vouchers, multi-vouchers, contribution for the pension system etc.);
- Flexible working hours.