Internal control Specialist
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type: Fix term contract
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Activity: Baking
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Assist Line Manager to achieve company’s internal control objectives.
Internal Control Annual Evaluation
- Maintain internal control system, identify improvement opportunities
- Assist line manager to launch internal control self-assessment program annually
- Develop internal control audit plan
- Perform the field audit work according to approved audit plan
- Document procedures performed and detailed test work in audit work papers as well as in IC system
- Draft Audit reports
- Inform line manager of any risks/issues identified
Action plan follow up
- Assist Line manager to track the implementation of action plans
- Assist line manager to validate the closure of issues
- Maintain SOD report to ensure segregation of duties rules are respected in major systems
- Assist line manager in special projects in relating with risk management, anti-bribery and internal audit, as assigned
Must have the ability and desire to travel domestically (40% - 50%)
Very frequent cross-function work requires good interpersonal and communication skill
Reliable, proactive and independent
Good report writing and work paper documentation skills
Risk-based thinking, and good process analysis skills and analytical skills
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Professional Knowledge, Experience and Educational Level
Bachelor or above, majored in Auditing, Finance or Business related
1-3 years working experience in a CAP firm or internal audit/ finance experience
Be familiar with ERP systems
CIA or CPA certification is a plus