Supply Chain Manager, APAC
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
- Activity: Baking
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre is opening a new position to lead and manage the Supply Chain transformation for the APAC region. This new role will be responsible to develop and execute an improvement plan on supply chain related functions and systems.
The Regional Supply Chain Manager will ensure that robust supply chain plans are in place to support the growth ambition for the region including new manufacturing facilities. He or she will build a supply chain strategy and will be responsible for the development and delivery of supply chain plans across all regional assets (plants and warehouses).
As a member of the regional top-management team, he or she participates in the development and implementation of strategies and processes to reach the company’s short term and long-term goals.
This position will report to the General Manager of Lesaffre APAC.
Sales & Operations Planning
- Lead initiatives to drive the transition of S&OP process to APAC.
- Drive continuous improvements to the S&OP process to improve OTIF levels and working capital turn.
- Monitor and improve S&OP KPIs (Forecast Accuracy and Bias) and analyze those metrics for potential process improvements. Animate OTIF monthly performance reviews with local supply chains to drive best in class service level for the Region.
Distribution & Logistics
- Lead the warehouse optimization and footprint initiatives including locations, route to market, layouts, and decisions on which products to carry in different warehouses.
- Provide external benchmark and advise risk management strategies to GM.
- Coordinate at APAC level to implement the Group policies and best practices.
- Directly manage Customer Service team.
- Review and improve order processes to ensure proper customer response and communication with the manufacturing plant.
- Animate OTIF monthly performance reviews with local supply chains to drive best in class service level for the Region.
Experiences and education
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant. Advanced degree such as MBA or master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience including 5 years with regional or international responsibilities.
- Preferred to have at least 5 years at Manager position level in global Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical company, with leadership role in reorganization and/or optimization project of supply chain functions.
- Experienced in Procurement in Asia is a plus.
- Have a strong expertise and knowledge in Logistics and Warehousing industry in Singapore and South Asia market (Logistics, Warehouse management, S&OP, Purchasing).
- Hands-on experience in S&OP process and optimization, Operations Management, global systems (SAP, Oracle, Dynasys, etc.), Source to contract, Sales Order Management.
- Team builder and global team player.
- Able to drive innovation and continuous improvement of processes, systems, and people.
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills to all levels throughout the organization.
- Fluent in English, additional Asian language (Bahasa, Mandarine, etc.) is a plus.
- Moderate travel frequency.