- Budapest, Hungary
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
- Activity: Baking
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and many fermentation-based products.
LESAFFRE HUNGARY LTD. is the leading producer and distributor of yeast in the Hungarian and Central European markets. We have been stable and profitable for 140 years, supplying thousands of bakery plants and families with food raw materials day by day. (among others, we are producing the small yellow "Budafoki Élesztő" cube as well :) )
Our company is not a typical "multi": it is characterized by the advantages of international companies and the friendly mood of medium-sized businesses!
Task and duties:
- Participation in the preparation of monthly reports of the company and its subsidiaries, the monthly balance sheet and earnings report, contributing to a budget process.
- Making suggestions for tracking costs, optimizing company profitability and reducing losses.
- Regularly analyzes the need for working capital, compares the plan and the facts, proposes to improve the indicator.
- Prepares the draft budget of the company and its subsidiaries on the basis of the group management and management budget plans received from the head of unit. Calls attention to the differences to the plan. Explores the differences and analyzes them to improve the result.
- Participates in the annual consolidation of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Support the auditor's request on the company and its subsidiaries.
- Upload and download data to the Group's financial systems (SAP, Horizon, HFM, etc.)
Personal and professional requirements:
- College or university degree (specialization on finances and/or accounting preferred);
- Relevant controlling experiences, preferred work experience in an international manufacturing environment;
- Fluency in English, NATIVE HUNGARIAN (Pls do not apply if you do not have it) - French is a plus;
- Strong analytical, organizational and time-management skills;
- Proactive, self-starter, hands-on and willing to drive for improvements, communicative and open-minded person
- Work hard under pressure;
- Reliable, creative, solution provider;
- Devoted and positive under various situations;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Experience in working with SAP is a must
What we offer:
- holistic controlling view on all the activities of a production company
- long term, stable employment
- competitive salary package
- Christmas bonus, cafeteria
- development opportunities, acknowledgment of performance
- excellent public transportation nearby: the company is located near to Budafok-Háros station, along with the Budapest-Pusztaszabolcs-Dunaújváros train and many city bus lines